Thank you for the opportunity. Please click on the following links for information about Q-elements.
Q-elements is a pseudonym adopted by Raphael for his professional practise.
Raphael is a natural born creator, thinker and innovator, who generates ideas consistently with very little effort.
He has great passion for art and nature in general. He believes everything can be improved upon no matter how perfect they look. He loves to see progress in everyone and believes strongly in change.
He holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree (BFA) from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and certificate in Creative Enterprise from the British Council / University of Ghana Business School. He has worn a number of academic awards.
Raphael has extensive knowledge in Visual Communication (Graphic Design), Brand Identity and Layout Design, Product Development, Website Development, Print Production, Marketing and Promotions, Advertising Media and IT Systems.
He is currently a creative consultant serving individuals and corporate institutions with brand promotional services and related needs. Prior to this, Raphael served as creative head in 2 major advertising agencies, where he worked with a team of professionals on projects ranging from media buying, video productions, radio jingles, outdoor advertisements, event management, Marketing and Promotions etc. In short he had opportunity to experience first-hand full time advertising right after his University eduction.
Raphael has the ability to initiate projects and to see them through from conception to final production.
By adopting innovative remote working approaches, he has served clients in different regions in Ghana, United Kingdom, Israel and Kenya. He has satisfied clients whom he has not met physically.
Raphael’s professional practice has been centred around:
• Brand identity and layout design • Product design and packaging
• Print management • Website development
• Marketing collateral • Social media management
• Digital photography • IT / Software training
Over the years, he has delivered satisfactorily various levels of assignments for local and multi-national clients, including:
• Bravo Art Group (Israel)
• U.S. Embassy, YALI Network (Ghana)
• U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section (Ghana)
• U.S. Commercial Service (Ghana)
• Ghana National Drugs Program, GNDP (Ghana Health Service)
• WBHO (South Africa/Ghana)
• Manhyia Palace
• Ishmael Yamson & Associates
• Chidwell Ltd. (A Free Zone Enterprise)
• Nkansa-Gyane Industries (Maternity & Pharmaceutical Products)
• The Lumina Foundation (Prof. Wole Soyinka, Nigeria)
• The John A. Kufour Foundation (NGO)
• The Brandful Institute (NGO / Former High Commissioner to Japan)
• Blue Mango (Frozen Yogurt distribution)
• Anayah Aromas (Flavours & Fragrances)
• Centre for Corporate Responsibility (UGBS)
• Alive & Kicking Ghana (Soccer Balls Manufacturers)
• TSL Logisitcs Ghana Limited (Multi-national)
• RayCom Technologies (Enterprise Communication Solutions)
• BiTelecom (Enterprise Communication Solutions)
• The Main Cleaners (Laundry)
• Lady Pharmacist Association of Ghana (NGO)
• Living Fountain Baptist Church
• Centre for Intellectual Renewal (NGO)
• BIVAC International Ghana (Multi-national)
• Delsi Kids World Montessori (School)
• Ivor Agyeman Duah (Writer and Research Associate at the African
Studies Centre, University of Oxford and development specialist)
• Jake Maselino (Senior Forensic Practitioner at Metropolitan Police, UK)
• Parry & Co. Limited (Food Distributors)
• Dansity Investments Int. Limited (Consultants)
• Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA)
• Latter-House Company Ltd.
Proficient in Apple Mac and Windows PC platforms and use of most high-end printers and related production and finishing equipment.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Acrobat
• Ms Word / Excel / Power Point
• WordPress and Joomla
Raphael has Operated:
• Digital laser printers
• Laser engravers/cutters
• Heat presses